Complimentary Care for Women
Thank you for purchasing a steaming herbs blend. Below you will find instructions as well as information directly related to steaming. I hope that you enjoy these blends as much as I do. May you find peace, relaxation, and comfort with this practice. Steam blends available at the BeYu llc office.
Here are a few ways yoni steaming could benefit you:
- Can help ease menstrual discomfort and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Support articulate and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Increase pleasure during intimacy
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- If steam herbs have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial or otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent many health conditions in the pelvic region
- Lessen menopause symptoms including genital dryness and pain
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Improves the female reproductive system as well as all-around health
- And much more!
How to yoni steam – Detailed DIY yoni steam instructions
We believe that in order for the treatment to be practiced safely, the water and herbs should always be at least 16 inches from the vulva, and that the steam should rise naturally without a consistent heat source. Following are detailed step-by-step instructions for a nurturing and safe DIY yoni steaming experience at home:
- I use a teapot to bring water to a boil, you can use whatever type of cookware you have. I find the teapot is easy to carry from the kitchen and pour directly into the setup in the bathroom.
- Place half of one bag of herbs into a glass bowl. Do not add or use essential oils as they are too strong and may burn sensitive genital tissue. Try to use a glass bowl with a rim that will fit comfortably under your toilet lid, so you can close the lid to sit.
- When water is ready (soft boil if not using a teapot)
- Turn off the heat, leave the lid on, and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using it. If it is too hot, wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Pour 4 cups (half) of water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet (wait…toilet…what?!…yes, that is a practical DIY solution if you don’t have a special yoni steam seat).
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- When the steam dies down, dump the water (not the herbs) into the toilet. Starting with step #4 begin the second dosage. If it has cooled too much, reheat but test again before sitting over the steam.
How often can I yoni steam?
As part of an overall self-care regime, we recommend that women steam 2 to 3 times per month, always during weeks in which you are not menstruating. Women who suffer from pain, bloating or exhaustion during menstruation should steam two to three times within the week before menstruation.
For the postpartum, we recommend waiting until your lochia has passed and any external wounds have closed before beginning to steam — usually just a few days. You can then steam 2-3 times per week for 3-4 weeks to facilitate healing and toning of the uterus and vagina.
Is vaginal steaming safe? Who should not do a vaginal steam?I
Yoni steaming is generally safe for any healthy woman. However, there are certain circumstances when you should avoid vaginal steaming.
- Yoni Steaming Herbs are not to be used by women who are trying to get pregnant or who are already pregnant.
- We do not recommend using Yoni Steaming Herbs if you have an IUD.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are encouraged not to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Women also should not steam while menstruating or when open sores or blisters are present.
BeYu llc is an approved retailer of Intimate Rose Pelvic wands and Joylux products. Get the support products you need, in office.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.